Prepare physically and emotionally for pregnancy.
I can support you to relax, remove stress, balance your body and mind, overcome lifestyle issues and feel trust and confidence in your body – before conceiving naturally.
The Fertility Oxford Support Program for natural pregnancy is appropriate if you are trying or planning to conceive naturally and:
- Are experiencing difficulties in conceiving.
- Are not expecting to experience difficulties in conceiving but want to prepare emotionally and physically for pregnancy and parenthood.
- Want to address and resolve any issues or concerns related to lifestyle, pregnancy or parenthood before getting pregnant.
- Have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and want to give yourself the very best chance of conceiving naturally before considering Assisted Reproductive Techniques.
- Are experiencing secondary infertility (problems conceiving when you have already given birth to at least one child).
- Are experiencing difficulties in conceiving after a trauma or loss, such as a miscarriage, still birth or neonatal death.
The Support Program for Natural Pregnancy is a comprehensive and thorough treatment that enables us to work through all six-stages of The Fertile Body Method approach and include personalised hypnotherapy / hypno-psychotherapy, fertility education and awareness and self-help tools.
Read more about the Fertile Body Method