Increase IVF success
The use of hypnosis may significantly improve IVF success rates. A clinical trial by Soroka University Medical Centre, Israel, found using hypnosis during embryo transfer obtained 53% clinical pregnancies compared to 32% in regular cycles.
By utilising the power of the mind-body connection, hypnosis is also highly effective in restoring hormonal balance, reducing stress and anxiety, resolving lifestyle factors and unconscious emotional issues: all of which help you achieve your optimal fertile state. This gives you the very best chance of conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy.
About the IVF support program:
This program is flexible and tailored to your personal circumstances, goals, timeframe and budget. Your personal program can include treatments that:
- Focus on preparation, ensuring you are in ‘the best place’ (physically and emotionally) for IVF, pregnancy and parenthood
- Increase your fertility and help you achieve your optimal fertile state
- Enhance the key stages of your IVF protocol (eg. down regulation, stimulation, embryo transfer)
- Reduce unwanted side effects
- Reduce stress and achieve a positive mindset during the treatment cycle
- Support you after a failed IVF cycle
- Reduce anxiety about ‘something going wrong’ throughout pregnancy
The complete support program for IVF can range from 6-15 or more sessions. It is for those who want a thorough and in-depth approach to supporting their IVF cycle and to increase IVF success. It is also fine to come for just 1 or 2 sessions, according to your needs.
To make an appointment or book a free consultation call me on 01865 959504 or email me. You may also find the responses to the questions below helpful.
Frequently asked questions about the program
The program begins with an in-depth consultation. We explore your situation, identify any issues that may be blocking conception and agree your goals. From this point we agree the approach and treatment plan that will work best for you.
Your treatment will include some or all of the following:
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction
- Mind-body balancing, working through all 6-stages of the Fertile Body Method
- Teaching of self-help tools to maintain positive changes you are making
- A self-hypnosis Mp3 recording made just for you
To give yourself the very best chance of a successful IVF cycle: yes. It takes at least 120 days for the egg to mature and the sperm to form. And so the quality of the eggs retrieved during IVF are a reflection of everything that was going on in your life in the 4 months prior to treatment.
The IVF support program will help you achieve your optimal fertile state. And this gives you the very best chance of conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy.
When it’s taking longer than you’d hoped to have a baby it can be very stressful. I understand how difficult it can be, from my professional experience – and my own personal experience of fertility problems. I offer a completely non-judgmental space where I hope you will feel safe and supported.
As humans, we find ways of coping with stress, disappointment or despair. Sometimes our coping mechanisms are unhealthy. We turn to comfort eating or we restrict our eating. We swing from ‘dieting’ to binging. We drink or smoke. Withdraw from friends. Have affairs. Bite our nails. We feel stressed and anxious. We worry. Panic. Procrastinate. Lose sleep…
Often these ways of coping have a short-term benefit and leave us with feelings of guilt or shame or being out of control. And when we’re trying to get pregnant the feelings of guilt can be all the greater. Knowing that ‘bad habits’ can affect egg and sperm quality can lead to self-blame which leads to feeling even more stressed. And so the cycle continues.
We are all human and when it’s taking longer than you’d hoped to conceive it can be hard. Really hard. In our work together I will offer you support and a completely non-judgmental space. With the right support you really can reduce stress and overcome anxiety. You can restore a healthy mind-body balance and enjoy life again. And all of this will increase fertility and your chances of conceiving.
I am here to support you in whatever way is useful to you. It is often misunderstood that fertility problems are rarely due to one single factor. The IVF support program seeks to resolve a range of issues that may be affecting your ability to conceive: lifestyle factors, emotional issues, hormonal imbalance and stress. You can safely and naturally increase your fertility and improve your chances of achieving a healthy pregnancy through IVF.
You may prefer to work on a session by session basis or book only a single session (such as a pre-embryo transfer treatment) in which case the usual session fee applies.
You may choose The IVF support program: a package of 6-15 sessions at a discounted rate (10% reduction on usual fees).
The IVF support program includes an initial purchase of 6 sessions (paid in advance):
£390 (£440 for appointments after 6pm and at weekends)
This fee includes: 1 x full consultation (up to 90 minutes) + 5 sessions (up to 50 minutes) and represents a 10% reduction on the single consultation and session fee.
Clients who have purchased the 6-session package benefit from a 5% reduction on further sessions (up to a total of 15 sessions). The fee also includes personal mp3 self-hypnosis recordings – made just for you.
The IVF support program offers absolute flexibility, because the circumstances, needs and goals are different for everyone.
These examples may give you an idea of the number of sessions you might need:
- A single ‘one-off’ pre-embryo transfer session
- 2 or 3 sessions to resolve a particular issue related to your fertility treatment. For example a phobia of injections/needles or fears related to medical intervention
- 2-6 sessions preparing for IVF. For example, reducing stress and anxiety, resolving any lifestyle, physical or emotional issues
- 6 sessions timed to reduce side effects and enhance the key stages of the fertility treatment protocol (for example, down regulation, egg stimulation, egg retrieval, IUI, embryo transfer, the ‘waiting phase’ prior to pregnancy testing)
- 15 sessions to ensure a complete program of preparation, enhancement and support
Please call me on 07847 552317 or email me if you would like to explore how many sessions you may need.
You can also find information about hypnotherapy, hypno-psychotherapy and the Fertile Body Method here. As well as answers to more general questions about hypnosis and our work together.
To make an appointment or book a free consultation 01865 959504 or email me